HO Scale - International(R) 4900 Crew Cab Fire Engine - Assembled - Red
# 949 521(copy 949 11841)
Keep your HO cities safe with a fleet of SceneMaster vehicles on the job! Typical of equipment serving communities big or small, features include:
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled and painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.