HO Scale - 85' Pullman-Standard 56-Seat Coach - Lighted - Ready To Run - Baltimore & Ohio (blue, gray, yellow)
# 920 16601
This WalthersProto HO Scale 85' Pullman-Standard 56-Seat Coach is lighted for extra realism. Based on a smooth-side design cars of this style operated on popular streamliners as well as secondary trains up to the Amtrak era beginning in 1971. The 85' Pullman-Standard 56-Seat Coach features fine detailing, applied and painted metal grab irons, printed window frames, accurate window tinting and more. Check out the variety of WalthersProto HO Scale passenger cars.
- Used on many long-distance trains from the1950s to Amtrak
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting
- Prototypically accurate window tinting as appropriate
- Printed window frames in appropriate color
- Factory-installed steel grab irons
- Car name and number decals
- Correct turned metal 36" wheels
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.