Bailey Savings & Loan
Whether used along small-town main Street or deep in the heart of a big city's downtown, the Walthers Cornerstone Bailey Savings and Loan is an ideal addition to scenes set in the 1900s into the present. Housing dozens of employees working behind the scenes, the bank remains one of the most important (and the most common) buildings.
Typically facing a busy street, bank buildings projected an image of quiet power. Bailey Savings & Loan features authentic Beaux Arts (Fine Arts) styling which used ornamental columns, arches and cut stone to project an image of power and strength. (Many libraries and city halls were constructed in this style as well.) Ideal for any business district from the 1900s to the present day, buildings like this are still common downtown and in the suburbs. As shown the kit measures: 10-1/8 x 5-15/16 x 5-1/2" 25.7 x 15 x 13.9cm See other Cornerstone HO business buildings here.
- Great office space for a bank, post office, library, university or government building
- Classic Beaux Arts design with ornate front entrance
- Fits steam or diesel-era layouts from the 1900s and beyond
- Realistic decals for a bank and a library
- Detailed rooftop machinery house
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in three colors and clear window glazing
- Temporarily out of stock.