The Walthers Cornerstone Station Platform kit is based on platforms at Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal that once hosted name trains such as the Union Pacific(R) City of Los Angeles, the Santa Fe Super Chief and El Capitan and the Southern Pacific(TM) Daylight. Today, these same platforms host the Amtrak Coast Starlight, Southwest Chief and Surfliners alongside Metrolink commuter trains and L.A. Metro light rail trains. Hosting some of the finest trains in America, these station platforms can be adapted to any large station scene. Each station platform section measures: 11-3/4 x 2-1/4 x 2-5/8" 29.8 x 5.7 x 6.6cm. the Station Platform kti is just one of many Cornerstone HO railroad buildings.
- Matches platforms at Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal
- LED lighting
- Resistor and wires included
- Parts for two complete sections
- Durable plastic molded in gray and concrete colors
- Temporarily out of stock.